Provide both strategic and hand-on legal support in Thailand, Malaysia, Philippines and Singapore.
Country Legal Support:
- Provide Legal advice to the country leadership and business units on various aspects of Legal & Compliance for the 3 of the countries in scope.
- Lead and support various legal projects or initiatives.
- Actively engage in industry associations and other compliance related stakeholder groups.
- Work closely with the compliance head of each of the 4 countries
Cluster Legal Support:
- Provide legal guidance and strategic legal support for the cluster head and cluster team
- Supervise the legal support provided by local lawyer in the Philippines
- Work closely with the cluster compliance lead
- University Degree in business or law or other relevant subject matter.
- 7-9 years legal practice.
- MNC/international law firm experience and/or Healthcare industry experience preferred.
- Ability to work in a complex, high growth, matrix environment dealing with continuous change and occasionally conflicting priorities.
- Travel will be required between the different countries on a regular basis.
All interested applicants are most welcome by sending the application with attached full resume in English indicating qualifications and experience, current salary, expected salary and recent photo to given.
Please send CV to phentip @ Kensington.co.th