Trainee Sales Executive
Our client is one of the largest heavy-duty truck brands in the world. They make vehicles that are sold and serviced in more than 140 countries, through over 2300 dealerships and workshops.
For the first six months you will be based in Bangkok and will receive in-depth training in all aspects of our client’s sales processes. You will be working alongside the senior sales team and mentored in how to become a world class heavy vehicle sales executive.
Your day to day responsibilities will include:
- Maintaining and developing relationships with existing customers
- Visiting potential customers for new business
- Providing customers with quotations
- Negotiating the terms of agreements and closing sales
- Gathering market and customer information
- Recording sales and order information in the company’s CRM system
After six months you will be assigned to a dealership or territory around Thailand. The location of the territory will be discussed with you to achieve the best fit.
- Ideally you will have 1 -3 years of previous sales engineering experience
- A degree is desirable but not essential. A real desire to learn and win is a must!
- An interest in heavy vehicles would be helpful
- Feel comfortable working in the field, often with customers in the Construction, Roading & Mining industries.
- You must have a drivers license and have your own car.
You will be rewarded with an attractive base salary, bonuses based on sales & company benefits. If this sounds like you, apply now. All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality.
You will be rewarded with an attractive base salary, bonuses based on sales, & benefits. The company offers great career development opportunities for employees who perform well. If you want to put your career on the fast track, apply now. All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality.